So, Monday will be my birthday. No...I will not share which birthday it is (42) but just know that I feel like I am 21...everyday, all day!
This is the time each year that I do a bit of visioning about what I want my next year to be like. I ask myself:
* what will the next year look like?
* what will it feel like?
* who will come into my life that I don't already know?
* what wonderful adventures will I share with my children?
* what new and exciting ways can I express my love of my friends and family?
* how will I make a difference in the world and the people I come in contact with?
It is a time for me to set my intentions in all the areas of my life that need my attention.
I love birthdays! I love MY birthday!
It is a way for me to celebrate my own personal journey and my personal and professional growth over the past year. To assess where I have been, where I am and where I want to be.
My birthday is on June 1 and each year I tell myself, "You can't imagine now what you will be celebrating at this time next year". And...I am always right!
This year brought with it enormous joy!
And great love.
My list goes on and on. It is a journey. It is my life-long journey of self discovery and adventure!
On this birthday, I wish you all a year of triumph, courage and abundance! Happy Birthday to me!